GHANA UNION OF GOTHENBURG invites its cherished members and the general Ghanaian community, as well as, new and prospective Union members to this year’s AGM, 2020.
Date: Saturday, 22nd February 2020
Venue: SENSUS, Södra Hamngatan 29, Göteborg
Time: 5 pm.
See below for the proposed AGENDA for the day.
Other essential documents (meant for the AGM), would be provided upon request through your personal email address. Send request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All are cordially reminded to make it a point to be there!
- Election of AGM functionaries
- 2 Adjusters
- 2 Tellers (vote counting)
- Approval of Invitation
- Approval of Agenda
- Presentation of the board’s Business Report for 2019
- Presentation of Financial Statement for 2019
- Auditors’ Report for 2019
- Approval of Financial Statement
- Presentation of Business Plan for 2020
- Approval of Business Plan for 2020
- Presentation of the budget for 2020
- Approval of the budget for 2020
- Deliberations and approval of motions
- Change in Union Dues
- Personal information required by the Union from members
- Other business
- Closure of AGM